Sunday, March 24, 2013

Extra time



Earrings: Gina Tricot - Leather jacket: Topshop - Black top: H&M - Blue skirt: H&M - Shoes: Aldo
Lately I've been thinking that a lot of things annoy me. Probably too many. And I don't think that's healthy, so this evening I had a little extra time, and I decided to write down three things that annoy me.  Hopefully these won't make me seem like a very angry person!

Things that annoy me


Self checkouts
Self checkouts, the worst thing to happen to Ikea, Walmart and too many supermarkets. First of, I go to a self checkout to save time. Because we all know Ikea has 3 cashiers and 57 people in each line. I'm trying to save time here. And I go the self checkout to avoid looking at the chocolate bars, looking at the magazines and waiting for the cashier, witch is going to take ten years.
I go to the self checkout and what happens, it never scans things properly and keeps on telling you “place item in bagging area”.
Me: What.... I just did!
Place item in bagging area”
Me: Lifts item and puts it down again. And again. And again. Sloooowly.
Platz Element I'm Verpackungsbereich” ("Place item in bagging area", in German)
Me: Frantically tries to start over.
Please wait for an attendant”
Me: Waits 15min for attendant
At the end of the day, weather I do self checkout or the regular cashier, I'm going to be leaving with 7 chocolate bars and an issue of Vogue.

3D glasses
Me: Puts on 3D glasses.
Need I say more?! 3D movies. There are just some movies that don't need to be in 3D. Honestly, I like you Justin Bieber but did your movie really need to be in 3D? Your old hair-flip is cute and all, but it would have been just as cute in 2D. Besides, I don't want to pay an extra 5 dollars for these glasses. Everyone looks like an idiot and I have around 10 pairs at home. And we all do it, during the middle of the movie we slowly takes the glasses off to see what the movie looks like without them. It doesn't look good and we all know it. But you can't really enjoy the movie before making sure.

Printers
Is there a time when your printer has ever properly functioned when you actually needed it to properly function?
Me:“Printer please I have an essay due in five minutes, I really really need you to print this for me”.
Printer: Just sits there, looking at you.
Me: “Please printer I will do anything if you print my two page essay, please”
Printer: Red light starts blinking
Me: “I am begging you! I will give you my first born child!”
Printer: Starts destroying the paper.
Me: Crying, sobbing, begging “pleeeaaase”.


No comments:

Post a Comment